Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Have A Dream.



I’m still in a nostalgic mood (see previous post The Year Of Nostalgia). If the Big Reunion was to air again next year, it got me thinking about what pop bands I'd love to see reunite. (Please note that this is my own wish list. I realise that some of them would never reunite or go on the show).

So here’s my list…

Westlife:

Top of it has to be Westlife. Anyone who knows me knows who much I love them. I know they haven’t even broken up a year yet, but I still miss them! I’d even put up with Brian (or Bryan) McFadden rejoining the group if it means they get back together!


All Saints:

They were the English version of Destiny’s Child back in the day. Their attempt at getting back together a few years ago didn’t go too well, but you never know, with the success of the show, it could work this time!


S Club 7:

I’m sorry but I love nothing more than a bit of cheesy pop, and S Club brings it and then some!!


Hear’Say:

This year saw Popstars rejects Liberty X take the plunge, so it’s only right that the winners take a pop at it! We just need Kym marsh to be relieved of her acting duties on Corrie for a while.


O-Town

Love these guys! ‘All Or Nothing’ is still one of my favourite boyband ballads of all time.


So, who would you love to see reunite?

No comments:

Post a Comment